“To be transformed by the Word of God, and to live so that we can transform others by Evangelizing, Embracing, Equipping, and Empowering (E4) = E to the Fourth Power.”
Find Them . . .
Win Them . . .
Train Them . . .
Send Them …
Our Vision Scripture:
Philippians 4:13 (NKJ)
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.”
Our Goals are to:
Grow warmer through fellowship;
Grow deeper through discipleship;
Grow stronger through worship;
Grow broader through ministry; and
Grow larger through evangelism.
1. To teach the importance of a love relationship with Christ;
2. To teach the importance of an effectual prayer life (private & corporate);
3. To equip members for the work of ministry;
4. To build strong Christian family through fellowship;
5. To educate, empower and enlighten members about the power of financial peace and economic stability;
6. To provide an atmosphere that is relevant and reverent for the youth in the church, and
7. To develop and train our church staff to excel in ministry.