What we believe
* We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man at the same time, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
* We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world, calling us to Salvation and Spiritual maturity.
* We believe the Bible is the Word of God, giving us all we need to know about how to be saved.
* We believe we are all sinners by both nature and act and need God's forgiveness and cleansing.
* We believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross and that, by trusting in His death, we can be restored to a right relationship to God.
* We believe that God has enabled us to turn to Him to save us from sin but that He has not forced us to do so.
* We believe that each person must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, repent and turn away from his sins, and live a life that is pleasing to God.
* We believe that when we turn from sin and trust Christ, the old record of sin is wiped clean, and we are born anew, thus becoming part of the family of God.
* We believe after being born anew, we need the fullness of God's Spirit in our hearts. When we make a complete commitment to Him, He cleanses our spirit, fills us with His perfect love, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
* We believe in the Church, the community that confesses Jesus Christ as Lord, called together by the Holy Spirit through the Word, existing both as local congregations and as universal body - The Body of Christ.
* We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
* We believe that everyone shall face the judgment of God with its rewards and punishments.
* We believe in baptism and urge people to be baptized as Christians.
* We believe in the Lord's Supper.
* We believe God can heal. We pray for healing. We also believe that God can work through medical science.